Unify Haberleşme Sistemleri
Unify X3 OpenScape Business özel bir ya da daha fazla konuma sahip küçük ve orta boy işletmelerin gereksinimlerine uygun Unified Communication & İşbirliği ile modern ve geleceğe dönük all-in-one bir çözümdür.
OpenScape Business is the modern and future-proof all-in-one solution for Unified Communication & Collaboration, specially tailored to the requirements of small and mediumsized enterprises with one or more locations. It offers:
- UCC for Standalone and Multisite environments
- Voice, Presence, Conferencing, Contact Center, Messaging, IM, Mobility, Fax
- UI Integration of OpenScape Web Collaboration
- Connectivity to Circuit
OpenScape Business offers small and medium-sized enterprises everything they need for their individual and diverse communication requirements, unified in a single flexible and scalable solution. The OpenScape Business architecture allows use independently of the existing telephony infrastructure regardless of whether this is classic telephony, IP or DECT. From powerful telephony to a feature-rich set Unified Communication (UC) solution, OpenScape Business always provides with the right solution. With Circuit, the Unify cloud-based WebRTC solution connected to OpenScape Business, customers experience how the collaboration in teams can easily be considerably improved.
As standalone system up to 1500 subscribers and in networked systems up to 2000 subscribers can be connected.
Since market introduction the feature set of OpenScape Businsse has been continuously enhanced and improved.
The following link contains an overview about the SW versions and the enhancements.
OpenScape Business Feature Enhancements
OpenScape Business Models
Different models are available for the use of telephony and UC functionality.
|OpenScape Business X1||OpenScape Business X3||OpenScape Business X5||OpenScape Business X8||OpenScape Business S|
OpenScape Business X1, X3, X5 or X8 are "All-In-One" HW platforms with onboard IP access and support for up to 500 subscribers with IP, digital (UP0E), ISDN (BRI), analog (a/b), cordless (DECT) devices. UC Smart application is fully embedded. Connection to public WAN is done via SIP (LAN), ISDN (BRI and PRI) or analog trunks.
UC Booster Platforms
Two UC Booster options are available for OpenScape Business X3/X5 or X8:
- OpenScape Business UC Booster Card is a Plug-In module for OpenScape Busness X3,X5 and X8. It is required for the UC Suite solution up to 150 UC users
- OpenScape Business UC Booster Server is required for OpenScape Business X3/X5/X8 in case of of more than 150 UC users. The UC Booster Server is based on Linux (Novell SLES) and can be operated either on a server HW directly or in vitualized environment using VMware vSphere.
By using the UC Booster options the X3R, X5R and X8 models also can be enhanced with the following functions:
- Open Directory Service
- CSTA interface for connecting external applications
- OpenStage Gate View with up to two cameras
OpenScape Business S is the server-based "All-In-One" telefony and UC platform, which supports up to 1500 IP subscribers and IP (SIP) connection to the public network (WAN). It is designed for Linux (Novell SLES) operating system and can be operated either on a physical or on virtual machines with VMware vSphere. OpenScape Business S can be networked with OpenScape Business X1, X3, X5 or X8 as gateway for ISDN or anlog trunks or TDM / analog devices.
OpenScape Business offers a unified software solution architecture based on modern and innovative communication technologies.
- All-In-One Unified Communication solution for small and medium enterprises
- Integrated voice services
- Presence management (presence status)
- Status based call forwarding
- Call Journal
- Favorites list
- Dialing by mouse click
- Visual voicemail
- Drag and Drop Conference
- Directory access with database connection
- Mobility support
- Fax support
- Integration into business processes
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Multichannel Contact Center
- Integration of OpenScape Web Collaboration
- Connectivity to Circuit
- Multiple Sites support
- Unified solution architecture
- Scalable and flexible HW / SW and licensing
- Easy to handle migration from HiPath 3000 to OpenScape Business (System box and almost all existing devices can be reused only the motherboard and the SW has to be replaced)
For detailled feature descriptions have a look into the OpenScape Busisness datasheet or feature description Documentation.
- Making calls: Setting up a connection, e.g., via speed dialing or directories
- Call Signaling, Calling Line ID: CLIP, CLIR, COLP und COLR.
- Functions during the call: Holding, redirecting and transferring calls
- Controlling availability: Call forwarding and call forwarding - no answer
- Conferencing: Different types of application-controlled and phone-controlled conferences
- Optimizing communication: Handling calls more efficiently and sending texts to internal subscribers
- Easy Operation: Resetting activated features, Direct Inward System Access (DISA) and multilingual text output
- Working in a team (groups): Multiple subscribers and phones can be reached under one station number
- UCD (Uniform Call Distribution): Uniform distribution of incoming calls to a group of subscribers (UCD group).
- Emergency Calls: Hotline/Hotline after timeout or an emergency service
Supported phones and devices
- OpenStage phones (IP/HFA, SIP and T)
- OpenScape Desk Phone (IP,/HFA, SIP)
- OpenStage Key Modules
- Cordless CMI/DECT - IP/DECT telephones
- PC Clients (HFA, SIP)
- OpenScape Personal Edition (including Video support for SIP)
- SIP phones (UC Suite) / AP adapter
- SIP phones with RFC 3725 support.
- Mediatrix 4102S (for connecting 2 Analog phones or G.3 FAX devices)
More information about supported features of SIP phones and their configurations are available could be found by reading Features and Configuration of SIP Devices page.
- WLAN phones
- Analog and ISDN phones
- Analog (a/b) phones
- Digital (S0) ISDN phones
|#||Dosya Adı||Dosya Kodu||Boyut|
- Unify Haberleşme Sistemleri
- Karel Haberleşme Sistemleri
- Sayısal Telefon Setleri
- Ip Telefon Setleri
- Professional Dect Telefonlar
- Gigaset Ürün Grubu
- Call Center ve Robot Operatörler
- Ses Kayıt Ürünleri
- Konferans Sistemleri
- GSM Gateway Ürünleri
- Modemler-Access Pointler
- Network Ürünleri
- Güvenlik Kamera Ürünleri
- Alarm Sistemleri
- Yapısal Kablolama Ürünleri
- Ups Güç Kaynakları
- Destek ve İndirme Merkezi